I’ve been seeing a lot of signs around for the election for Jailer in several different counties. I didn’t even know Jailer was something you ran for, so I’m throwing my hat in the ring. Our county jail needs a fresh face, not one of those politicians from Washington. Vote Andy Black for jailer.
Experience: I’ve watched a lot of prison movies and I was once invited to a charity event in which I would spend the night in jail.
My six point TOUGH ON CRIME policy:
- I will not spend the state’s money on alcohol for a fully stocked bar for the prisoners. My jail will be strictly BYOB.
- I will not repaint the cells merely because a prisoner requests a color change, unless the prisoner gives two weeks notice and assists with the painting.
- There will a dramatic improvement in the quality of the jail’s annual theatrical production. Next year’s performance of West Side Story is not to be missed!
- I am tough on crime, but I am tougher on toilet grime. I will dedicate at least ten percent of my state budget to Scrubbing Bubbles. My goal is to have the cleanest toilets in the state!
- Upon incarceration, each prisoner will receive an egg which he or she will have to treat as though an infant child. If after two weeks, the egg is still unbroken, the prisoner will receive a full pardon.
- Finally, the prison will be will be run on the honor system. This includes all vending machines.